The Crosstown is one of the many projects of Metrolinx’s The Big Move. The Big Move is a 25-year, $50 billion plan that will transform regional transportation across the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Region.
Finch West LRT
The Finch West LRT will add 11 kilometres of new transit along Finch Avenue from the planned Finch West subway station at Keele Street to Humber College.
Learn more about the Finch West LRT project at metrolinx.com/finchwestLRT.
- Finch Environmental Assessment Report
- Finch Infographic
- Finch Map
- Finch Maintenance and Storage Facility (MSF) Environmental Assessment (EA) Notice of Commencement
- Geotechnical investigations
Sheppard East LRT
The Sheppard East LRT will add 13 kilometres of new transit along Sheppard Avenue from Don Mills subway station to east of Morningside Avenue.
- Sheppard East Environmental Assessment Report: Part One, Part Two
- Sheppard East Maintenance & Storage Facility Environmental Assessment Report:
Introduction and Project Description; Existing Conditions; Effects, Permits and Approvals, Consultation Process, and References; Appendix
- Sheppard Infographic