As the most luxurious class on The Canadian train, the Sleeper Plus class is equipped with a double bed, a power outlet, a television, and a private bathroom with a toilet, a shower, and a washbasin.
As part of the ticket price, you can receive breakfast with tea and water, all-inclusive drinks, alcoholic beverages, snacks, and bed linen.
Moreover, the Sleeper Plus class offers access to the Panorama and Skyline Cars, providing you with the opportunity to enjoy scenic views along the way. The Park Car, where passengers can socialize and listen to live music, is also available.
Additionally, you can benefit from the services of a personal concierge. You also get access to the following:
- Access to the Business lounge
- Gourmet meals, alcoholic beverages, and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Large flat-screen TV with a movie selection
- Modern cabins with leather sofas that can be converted into double beds
- Personal concierge services
- Expedited baggage and checked baggage services
- Private washroom with a shower
- Access to the Skyline, Panorama, the Park, Renaissance, and Dining cars